Sometimes our lives can get into a rut and become routine. I came across these suggestions and thought I share them with you. If you have any to add, feel free to comment here or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Once a week, visit somewhere you've never been before. A restaurant, a theatre, museum, path in the woods, etc. Visiting new places broadens your horizons and helps keep life fresh and interesting.
2. Unplug! If you spend an average of 4 hours a day with your computer or TV, that's 28 hours a week! Imagine what you could achieve if you devoted 28 hours a week doing something more constructive.
3. Challenge yourself by doing something that will test you to the limit. How about a survival weekend?
4. Do something totally unplanned! Get in the car, walk or take your bike and go anywhere, just don't think about it ahead of time. Let the road take you.
5. Don't give in to fear. If you're afraid of heights, learn to climb. If you're afraid of water, learn to swim. Become informed about your fear, then take action. Fear only exists in your mind. Don't let it set boundaries on your happiness.