Join Lite 96.3 for the party of the summer…. Howl at the Moon to benefit the Little Traverse Bay Humane Society. The event is Thursday, August 16th from 6-9 p.m. at the Walstrom Marine Boat Warehouse on Hoyt Street in Harbor Springs. Don’t miss this fantastic party with delicious food from local restaurants, drinks and an exciting live/silent auction!
We’d love for you to join us! Click here to enter to win a pair of tickets.
Some of the live auction items include:
Deter’s Dad’s Perch!
· A party for 20 in your home serving up a longtime favorite, Deter’s Dad’s Perch!
· Crispy, pan-fried perch with all the fixin’s served by the LTBHS staff
· Drinks (including the famous Racine family ice-cream drinks-yum!) served up by bartender, Deter herself!*
Music With Your Meal
· Delicious harvest feast for 10 in your home prepared by local chef, Bob Vala.
· Multi-course meal with pan-fried perch, buffalo ribeye steak, fall potatoes, freshly grilled veggies, homemade rolls and a mouthwatering dessert
· Dinner accompanied by music of guest’s choice from the Great Lakes Chamber Orchestra*
Something To Howl About
· Beautiful oil painting by local, renowned artist, Kevin Barton
· 24×18 original oil on aluminum
· A whimsical and humorous painting set in the Harbor Springs marina!
Restaurants serving their tasty foods include Vernales, Deter’s Dad’s Perch, Petoskey Cheese, City Park Grill, Sassy Loon, Colin’s Corner Cafe, Rodrigo’s, Pond Hill Farm, Fustini’s, Small Batch, Teddy Griffin’s Roadhouse, Stained Cup, The Paper Station, The Fish and The Crow’s Nest.
Tickets are $150 each until August 8 and are available for $200 thereafter. The event always sells out! Get your tickets today by calling 231-347-2396 or online at www.ltbhs.com.