Lite 96.3 WLXT “Reach The Beach” Contest Rules – March/April 2013
1) Contesting begins on March 18, 2013 and ends April 26, 2013. On-air qualifying runs Mondays through Fridays only. Registered members of the Lite 96.3 Family listener club and other designated qualifies will have the opportunity to win in the manner described below.
2) How to Enter:
a. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Listeners must be a member of the Lite 96.3 Family Listener Club in order to be eligible. This is the only way to be eligible.
b. Visit the Lite 96.3 website at www.Lite 96.com and join the Lite 96 Family.
c. No liability is assumed for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected entries.
3) Eligibility Restrictions:
a. This contest is open to all LITE 96.3 Family Listener Club members who are U.S. residents and 21 years of age or older. Employees and immediate families of MacDonald Garber Broadcasting and its affiliates, sponsors, and their owners and agents are ineligible to participate, nor employees of other radio stations or broadcast media outlets within 200 miles.
b. Only one winner per household is permitted to win in this contest. (A Household Can Only Win Once. A Household consists of Adults 21 and Older At the Same Home Address)
4) Prize: All daily winners on Lite 96.3 will win various gifts with a minimum value of $30 and be qualified for the grand prize. The grand prize: The grand prize includes round trip airfare from a Michigan city to Tampa Florida for 2 people. Departure city will be determined by the participating airline. 3 nights at the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort on St. Pete Beach and a 3 day rental car from Hertz. No exchange or cash alternative is available.
5) How to Win:
a. Starting Monday March 18, 2013 and ending Friday, April 26, 2013, LITE 96.3 will announce a registered Lite 96 Family member’s name each weekday on the air at 10:20am and 3:20pm. That person whose name is announced will have 9 minutes and 63 seconds to call back and claim the qualifying prize of the Lite 96 Workday Bonus gift with a minimum value of $30. The number to call is 1-800-968-9636. The person’s name announced on air must be the person who calls back. It cannot be a co-worker, spouse, relative, etc. LITE 96.3 assumes no liability for the caller’s inability to reach the station via misdirected calls, cellular phone failure or any other personal or non-personal reason. When that person does call back within the allotted time and the information on the entry forms has been verified, that person will be deemed a winner and qualified for the grand prize.
b. The entries of those listeners who do not call back within the allotted time, will be returned to the entry bin and may be randomly selected again.
c. Each person who wins in the manner described above will receive a qualifying prize of various gifts valued of at least $30.
d. On Monday, April 29, 2013, LITE 96.3 will randomly draw a winner for the grand prize of all those winners who won the qualifying prize.
Condition of Accepting the Prize:
e. There is no cash value and this prize cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged. Winner has one year from the date of drawing to take their trip.
f. LITE 96.3 reserves the right to change the specific details of the vacation awarded based on availability of items such as hotel rooms, airline flights and other details. Some black out dates apply and travel must be completed before April 29, 2014.
g. Individual passengers shall be responsible for payment of taxes, excess charges, upgrades, late fees, and any other charges that incurred. These fees are not refundable.
6) The taxable value of the prize is $1,800. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, including sales tax and federal tax, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law. Additional restrictions may apply as a result of federal or state laws or due to the contractual agreement between LITE 96.3 and vendors supplying the trip in question. Where applicable, winner will be supplied with a 1099 tax form.
7) Upon claiming, winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility (The Rules), a W9 tax form, and a liability/publicity release (Release, Waiver and Acknowledgment form) as a condition of receiving the prize. As a condition of entering the contest, the winner agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes carried out by sponsors without additional compensation. All entrants and their travel companions release MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, their advertisers, their subsidiaries, promoters of this contest, and their employees from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest, and acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury or death. LITE 96.3 reserves the right to select alternate winners at random.
8) LITE 96.3 reserves the right to change these rules at any time during the promotion for any reason. Copies of these rules are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) to ATTN: Ultimate Escape Rules Request, P.O. Box XX, Petoskey MI 49770 or visit our website at http://www.Lite96.com.
LITE 96.3 AND ITS OWNERS AND AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRIZE DEEMED DEFECTIVE OR INSUFFICIENT OR FOR FAILURE TO DELIVER ON THE PART OF ANY SPONSORING AGENT OR SUPPLIER.
9) LITE 96.3 has the sole right to initiate and end contest play. Only LITE 96.3 can declare the actual winner / qualifiers. All decisions made by LITE 96.3-FM are final. LITE 96.3-FM reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time. If it is discovered that the contest rules were violated in any way, prize winnings will be immediately refunded to LITE 96.3. MacDonald Garber Broadcasting is not responsible for ANY mishaps that may occur during, before, or after the giveaway event! Prize is considered As-Is.